Yash engineers undertake various training programme for Air pollution monitoring techniques for Environment engineers, Chemical engineers, Environment chemists, Microbiologist and operation of High volume air samplers and stack monitoring kit for operators and supervisors.
Various training programme covers following important subjects of Air pollution monitoring.
- Sitting Concept for installation of HVS
- Safety awareness training ( ISO 18001)
- Noise monitoring
- Monitoring Requirements for Industries
- Energy baseline determination ( ISO 50001)
- Environment Management System Awareness training ( ISO 14001)
- Standard methodology for Stack monitoring
- Objectives of Air Monitoring Programme